Celebrating a Thankful Day

It's been a while since I posted something here in my blog, but I must say I'm thankful today for having it...

And I'm here today, on a special day, blogging for a while and feeling happy about it. And it's because today, November 27th 2014, many are celebrating a thankful day. HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!


I know, I know! People should always be thankful for what they have and who they have in their lives. People every day should say a prayer for all the good things and be joyful about it, but as Human Beings that we are, we like to make a special day to make an extra effort on that list of "Many Thanks" and share it with people we love and care for.

I must say today I'm sharing it with a few family members and a couple of friends in a country not to far away from the U.S.A. I'm missing my sisters on this day, but I am thankful for having them and loving them eventhough we're far away. But all is good and I'm very glad to be celebrating this day with many people I love and having that chance to remember those who are not so close...

One thing I always like to remind everyone on this day is that besides being thankful for what you have and the people you love, you should also be thankful about what happens to you each day. Be extra happy for all the good things that happen to you, but also be thankful for the not so good ones because they give you a chance to learn something new and grow from the experience.

So tonight, while you are having your Thanksgiving Feast, look around the table. It may look messy, your friends and family may be chatting and laughing, there are many yummy dishes to eat and share; just the right amount of happiness and friendship going around in that place. Be thankful you can have that, at least, once a year...

So people everywhere, have a great dinner and enjoy every part of it. I'm surely happy and even blogging about it...

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Comments

Popular Posts