Birthday Wish ---> Donation Style...

"No one has ever become poor by giving" - Anne Frank

So my birthday is coming up pretty soon. I normally post a countdown and whatever notes related to my upcoming birthday. But this year I decided to do something different: I wanted to help give back to the community by doing a fundraiser.

‘Red Nose Day in the United States is a program of
Comic Relief USA, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization

I am very happy & proud to say that I am fundraising for Red Nose Day in order to help raise money to help child poverty here in the USA and, hopefully, around the World.

Why Red Nose Day instead of another program? I must admit I had heard of this initiative about 3 years ago and I had always been curious on what it stood for. I finally took the time to read all about it and got inspired to help...

I took this initiative as part of my wish of giving back to the community one way of another. Also, I always had a certain desire to help kids, either by mentoring, educating, making them smile, or just reaching out one way or another.

For these reasons, I just took this step towards helping kids. My birthday is coming up soon (May 25th) so I took it as a birthday wish (or better yet, a birthday goal) to reach out to friends & family in order to help kids. They are our future and they need to be encourage to do great things while keeping their humbleness, intelligence, and willingness to learn and grow more.

It will be greatly appreciated if you could check out the fundraising page I created through Red Nose Day's website and donate as much as possible. You can click on this link → fundraising page → in order to get more details and help out.

Hope to reach my goal by Thursday May 23rd 2019 → which is the actual Red Nose Day here in the USA.


I greatly appreciate the donation and help spreading the word...

Comments

Popular Posts