Resolutions for 2020

Nothing relieves and ventilates the mind like a resolution - John Burroughs, American naturalist and nature essayist.


You might be questioning this post but...

Yes, it's the end of January and I am still thinking of New Year's Resolution. I don't think it's never too late to take on resolutions and take a journey towards achieving them.

So this year I want to keep a few of the same ideas I had last year: travels in mind, getting a bit healthier, embracing new things & learn from them. I must say that last year's resolution - even though they were a bit vague -I did achieve a lot and it made me grow personally.

I even questioned some of the resolutions I had last year, but I came to terms with it and just continued my journey.

This year I want to pump up my last resolutions and even try to achieve a bit more. I have come across with thinking that each person has his/her own things to deal with and that they can be achievable. Not everyone's journey is the same but we can surely learn from our own experiences and from others positive experiences.

So based on all these ideas, I want to come to the following resolutions:

  • Take 3 personal days off from work throughout the year in order to take care of me and myself only.
  • Continue my Spiritual Journey
  • Travel somewhere during the year and experience something different during that time (whether is a personal experience, work experience, or a foodie experience that I can post about on Foodie Fun Fair - my other blog)
  • Work in a more mindful way on my financial budget
  • Take better care of myself
    • Eat a bit healthier, although I can enjoy a few treats that I can blog about.
    • Loose at least 10lbs by the end of the year
    • Schedule more medical check ups and be more aware of what my body need
  • Build new habits
    • Read, learn, network, socialize
  • Grow my entrepreneur mindset
    • Need to work on my personal business and achieve a major step by June 2020
  • Get a new job before August 2020
    • Although I am working on a personal business, I still need a solid income in order to achieve my personal business.
    • This job needs to be related to event coordination and working with children
I truly believe 2019 was a good year; it brought new opportunities and experiences that have opened my eyes. There's so much I want to achieve and there are still things that I need to work on - like inner growth and better relationships - but I have a feeling that I will do just great.

Comments

Popular Posts