My Weekend Recommendation

This weekend was a relaxed one, but filled with great artistic senses. I had a chance to go to the theater on Friday night and watch some movies at a friend's house on Saturday night. From all that I enjoyed, this is my weekend recommendation...

Info. on Motown The Musical
On Friday I was able to go and see Motown the Musical at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts (Downtown Ft. Lauderdale, FL.) This is a great Broadway show that  tells the story of that soulful upbeat music that changed many people's mind. It also shows some aspects of American history during the early and mid-1900s.

I must say that it has really great music and awesome performances. It really describes a Musical Era that created an impact in the music business and that really made a music fanatic out of many people around the world. Some of these great songs come from groups like The Temptations, The Supremes, The Jackson 5, Diana Ross, and many other great singers and groups.

Overall, it's a must see musical show. If you get a chance to see it, you won't regret it!

Well, on Saturday I couldn't stay still for a long time so I headed to a friend's house for a night of good movies. From a bast selection of movies on her iTunes account, we couldn't decided what to watch until my eyes read: "Gone Girl" (2014).

"Gone Girl" (2014)
movie poster
I had heard so many things about this movie, my friend and I decided to watch it. This is a Drama that came out on October 2014, it's directed by David Fincher, and it stars Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike, Neil Patrick Harris, Tyler Perry, among other great actors.

This is a drama that will keep you in suspense and re-thinking every aspect of the story over and over again. For those who haven't seen it, it's a story about a man who becomes the main suspect of his wife's sudden disappearance. It's a movie that will keep you thinking and re-thinking every aspect of the storyline.

Besides all the drama and suspense, Ben Affleck is just great in every way!

Comments

Popular Posts