Yummy Blogger Meetup

As a blogger by heart, it is always great to meetup and learn new things. As a foodie by hobby, it is also very awesome when you try out new food choices. When you get a chance to learn and try a new food, it is always a great combination.


For the past few months, I have been following a great group called Fort Lauderdale Bloggers and I have been attending a couple of blog networking meetups. I see these blogger meetups as a way to network/meet new people and learn a few things that I can put into practice when it comes to blogging.

Blogger & Foodie by Heart
Yesterday, October 14th 2017, there was a meetup with this group at a local restaurant called I heart Mac and Cheese - very unique place, by the way. This time the conversation evolved around Blogging with SEO in Mind and Feuza from Get Found With Fuse gave everyone great details about this topic.
Learn and Eat - a great combination

I found the chat very informative and with great Q&A session. And what Feuza suggested: "really be curious and follow it" - which is a great way to learn and apply what you learn.

And the best thing about this meetup - the yummy mac & cheese served after the learning process. The people at I Heart Mac and Cheese whipped up a few mac & cheese plates that were unique and very delicious.

If you are a blogger that likes to learn and really loves food, I do suggest joining groups with blogger meetups like this one and be ready to network...

Comments

Popular Posts