November, month of appreciation

So November, the month to be thankful, is here!

It's a month were we think of Thanksgiving Day - a celebration done here in the USA by the end of the month. Great part of this celebration is to count your blessings received during the year and be thankful for them.



It's great to think about all the good things we had this year. All these blessings can make us realize that even through tough times we can still succeed and have great results. It also makes us think about how we got those blessings - maybe through a good action done or maybe because you fought wisely through a tough situation and was able to resolve your problems. Save the Thanksgiving date to talk about all these thoughts with your loved ones.

I do have a lot of blessings and they are making my mind & soul grow positively. I can mentioned them all but it would take me a very long post to do so. I guess some of these moments or things I'm thankful for can be more or less related to what I described in a post I made 2 years ago. This post was titled Quick Sunday Thought and it described some of the things I'm thankful for.



So, have you count your blessings?
How thankful are you for them?


Comments

renovar dni said…
Gracias esto es lo que buscaba
Marole said…
Me agrada que era lo que buscabas, renovar dni. ¿Qué agradeces en tu Vida?

Popular Posts