A good drink...

I must be related to James Bond or something like that because I like a good martini (and also a good Cosmopolitan). I think I was first introduce to these types of drinks when I turned 21 years old...and it was all thanks to one of my best friend's boyfriend - well, they are now married but that's another story.

Anyways...

I was just going thru some wesbites and I recently landed on Delish - a food & drink website linked with MSN. The featured drink was a Godiva Chocolate Martini and, liking a great martini and being a chocoholic myself, I just had to copy the recipe and I would like to share it with everyone here in my blog.

According to this article, here is how is done:

1) Ingredients

1 ounce(s) Godiva Original Liqueur
1/4 ounce(s) Cîroc Vodka

2) Directions

Add Godiva Original Liqueur and Cîroc Vodka in martini glass and stir.


After I try out this receipe, I'm sure
I will say something like:
"Just a drink, a Martini, shaken not stirred"
(James Bond quote from the Goldfinger movie)

SALUD ;)

Comments

Popular Posts