Movie Recomendation: The Wedding Ringer (2015)

This weekend I went to the movies with some friends. It's been a long time since I've done so. Anyways, since I'm not quite sure what's out there, my friends decided to pick the movie. I told them as long as it was a funny movie, I was OK with their choice.


"TheWeddingRingerPoster" by Source (WP:NFCC#4).
Licensed under Fair use via Wikipedia - http://ow.ly/II09c

They chose The Wedding Ringer (2015) which is a new romantic comedy movie. This movie was directed by Jeremy Garelick and it was produced by Adam Fields, Will Packer Productions and Miramax Films.

Besides great production and direction, it has some very funny stars like Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting (Penny from "The Big Bang Theory" show), Kevin Hart (very funny man), and Josh Gad (first time I see him but just gotta like him a lot). The rest of the cast also gives a nice funny kick to the movie, like Whitney Cumming (seen her at "Chelsey Lately") and Jorge Garcia (very well known from the show "Lost").

Anyways, this is a funny movie on how a Groom gets in a bit of a trouble when hiring "Best Men" services for his upcoming wedding. In order to prepare for this "Best Men" act, the Groom and his so-called best men go through many crazy events and everything ends up in some funny situations.

I really recommend this movie. I laughed a lot and felt sentimental during some moments; but, overall, it's a great funny movie.

Just go out and have some fun at the movies!

Comments

Popular Posts