My Sunday Learning Day

Feeling a bit stuck? There are ways to get out of that situation. I believe you first have to gather up words of wisdom and take a few physical actions in order to get inspired. Then, all that can motivate you to make the proper changes in your life.


Today was a different Sunday for me. It was one filled with some physical pumpness and some inspirational details for my mind and soul.

It all started at 9am with a spinning class at Ellen's Ultimate Workout - one of my favorite places. This is an exercise routine that I love so much, but I must confess I've been slacking at it for a few weeks.

Anyways, while in spinning class, the instructor kept leading everyone through the different exercise routines. As he did this, he would also throw some words of wisdom. Basically, he said that it takes physical strength to overcome the routine, but it's OK to practice and make adjustments in order to achieve the exercise routine. This practice and adjustment may take a few classes but don't stop so you can gain physical strength.

Along with the physical strength, your mind plays an important part. Just by deciding to wake up early on a Sunday and deciding to go on an exercise routine is a great step achieved thanks to your mindset.

After getting pumped-up during the Spinning class, I went home and got ready for mass. Although I was raised under the Catholic church, lately I've been interested in going to Church by the Glades - which has a very Christian and somehow modern point of view on how to preach the word of the Lord...

Anyways, today's message was very clear and much connected to my experience with the spinning class. The Pastor was talking on how we can get stuck in life and can get easily frustrated when life doesn't go the right way.

He emphasize on how we need to listen to God and let him take control of our lives. God will lead into the proper opportunities. We need to adjust our minds little by little in order to create an positive atmosphere in our lives. We also have to let go of the past, specially if it's a constant lie that gets us down.

These activities uplifted my body, mind, and spirit. I do feel stuck in life once in a while but I do need to retake the correct path (like the one described above) and work on a better outcome. Practically, take in good vibes so I can transform negative situations into positive ones and spread some of that good vibes to others.


Don't get stuck in the problem, find and practice the solution!

Comments

Popular Posts