Poem - "New Day"

I want to promote a friend's poetic side. Espero q' disfruten de este pequeño poemita...

"New day" by gapr84.

Yesterday was a terrible day
Cause I have to say goodbye
To a girl that I loved a lot,
And share with her all my feelings
Although everything now is made
I want to erase all of this
And re-start with somebody again.

It´s hard to forget 1009 days
But easy to know a new entire life
I dot know what happen with me
Or with her, but something is true,
I want to erase all of this
And re-start with somebody again.

Tomorrow will be a new day
With the sun shining and
Showing me the perfect way
To the happiness and the unlonliness.

I need to wake up my self-esteem
And be the king every day
Every hour and every minute
To change the opinions
Of the people about
Me and my things.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gracias, mary por poner mi poema, bueno ando medio triston, siento que mi blog no ve luz, pero bueno apenas lleva tres días :D, ahhh tu memoria esta bien chevere a cuanto cumpleaños se refiere, muuua!!!!
Gracias again
Marole said…
Epa Tavo, no te preocupes vale...poco a poco se te va a llenar de comentarios ese blog. Hasle un poquito de propaganda y ya verás ;)
Mira, siempre a la orden en cuanto a lo del poema. A mi de verdad me gustó, por eso lo publiqué. Sigue escribiendo en tu blog y ya verás q' poco a poco se irá llenando de verdad ;)
Bye bye!

Popular Posts